Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Matthew J. Peterson of Rumford has already rolled his sleeves up, proven his honesty and integrity."

Many thanks to Oxford County Sheriff Wayne Gallant for this wonderful endorsement in today's issue of the Rumford Falls Times:
>
To the Editor:

As a resident of Rumford I want to believe I am represented in Augusta by an individual who is not lacking in honesty and integrity. I want to believe I have a representative that is a true voice of those he represents. I want to believe that my state representative knows he is in Augusta to represent our needs not the dictates of government or special interests. I believe our state representatives, now more than ever, need to forget party politics, roll up their sleeves and do the things needed to get this State out of the deep fiscal hole it has fallen into.

District 92 State Representative Matthew J. Peterson of Rumford has already rolled his sleeves up, proven his honesty and integrity. He proudly goes to Augusta and clearly has shown he knows who he represents…all the people of District 92. Please join me on November 2nd in allowing Matt to continue the great job he has been doing.

Wayne J. Gallant
Rumford

No comments:

Post a Comment