Friday, September 17, 2010

Endorsed by SAM

I was pleased to earn the endorsement of the Sportsman's Alliance of Maine (SAM) in my race for re-election. Some candidates disregard the endorsement process and dismiss it as unimportant, but I don't share that opinion. Earning the SAM endorsement demonstrates that my voting record in the last session and my positions on the issues line up with the thinking of this important advocacy group -- one with lots of members in the River Valley. I am proud to have been endorsed by SAM, and I have sought the endorsement of other groups that are important to River Valley voters. The most important endorsement will be November 2nd, when I hope that the majority of District 92 voters will give me their vote so I can have the honor of continuing to serve. Thank you for your support. --Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment