Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"He is always looking for solutions."

Many thanks to Rumford's Fire Chief, Bob Chase, for this letter of endorsement from today's Rumford Falls Times:

To The Editor:

Having known Matt Peterson for my entire life I have developed a great respect for his knowledge, ideas and ability to work with people.

Over the last two years, it has been a real pleasure to work more closely with Matt Peterson as our State Representative. I cannot remember another state representative who has been so consistent in attending Selectman's meetings, talking with the Town's staff and leaders and looking for opportunities to move forward our agenda in Rumford.

Matt is a listener -- he makes a point to ask your opinion. He is more interested in trying to hear about the challenges we face then the things he is doing. He is always looking for solutions. I find that approach very refreshing.

Matt understands the River Valley. He has lived here all his life except for a few years while he was attending college. We are lucky to have him, and I hope all my friends and neighbors will join me in voting for Matt in November and sending him back to represent us in Augusta.

Robert Chase, Rumford

No comments:

Post a Comment